CT501 – Seiko (SII) NH35A Automatic Movement
$45.00 – $60.00
- NH35A Automatic
- White/Black date at 3
- 21600 BPH
- 24 Jewels Hacking Hand-wind
- Power Reserve 41hrs
- Complete with stem
- Hand sizes H/M/S 150/89/21
- Ligne/mm size 12/26.00mm
- Height 5.32mm
- Height with cannon pinion 7.55mm
- Description – Brand new 100% genuine Seiko SII movement incl full length stem supplied unregulated* – We recommend you take a look at our regulated* movement option at an additional 10 usd – this will ensure a good level of accuracy for your build. *Factory movements are supplied unregulated (timing accuracy not finely adjusted to the best achievable). We offer a regulated option to swiss standard of less than 10 seconds a day for that type of movement – in most instances we achieve much better than that!
- Suitable for – Watch modding 7S26 upgrade
- Ref dimensions – OD 27.4mm Casing Dia 29.36mm (with dial spacer)
- Please note – We also supply a Hi-Performance 3 gasket threaded Crown CT208 with laser engraved options complete with stem in the shop – check it out
- All our movements are fully checked for function prior to shipping to the customer
- INFO – You are purchasing a complete movement please ensure you are fully aware of the work required and parts needed to complete the build. If you are unsure and not undertaken this before, please do appropriate research before purchase. The forums and YouTube are an excellent resource. Check our NOOB CENTRE for an excellent tutorial video link if you are planning to do this work.
- Additional info – A very popular modding movement. Upgrade to 24 Jewels with hacking and hand winding feature.
- RETURNS – In accordance with the normal practice in the trade regarding movements we unfortunately are not able to accept returns on this item