SKX007/SRPD MM300 Conversion Case – CT710 Black
Material – Stainless Steel 316L
- Black – comes with matching CT237 MM Black Bezel
Description – SKX007 to MM Look Conversion Case set – Full Size Iconic MM Dimensions – @ 44mm wide – 50mm lug tip to tip – 15mm thick – 20mm lugs – Front loader no case back.
Included with every case set:
- 1 x Crystal Gasket
- 2 x 20mm Fat Spring Bars
- 1 x Lower Movement Gasket
- 1 x Top Case Gasket
- 1 x Bezel Click Spring
- 1 x Movement Holder
- 1 x Crystal Holder/Top Case Ring – LH Thread
- 2 x Rear Case Threaded Screws*
- 2 x Rear Case Threaded Screw Gaskets*
* Only 1 needed – 1 Spare
Parts Compatibility Note
- We recommend our CT208 CT209 CT228 Crowns for this case and our CT237 MM bezel. If you are using a flat insert for your build (as oem MM) our CT099 Sapphire is good. If you are using a sloping insert our CT119 Sapphire is good. Of course you are free to choose any others manufacturers parts to complete your build and they should in theory fit but we cannot be responsible if you are disappointed in the event you end up with a frankenwatch look or the bezel function/feel is not as you expected.
- A Front Loading MM Conversion Case Set with NO back. Drilled Lugs. Polished/Brushed finish. Most SKX007 parts will fit this case – Dial, Chapter Ring, Crystal, Crystal Gasket, Bezel, Bezel Insert.
- This is our tribute to the classic MM case WITH A TWIST. It is NOT and was never intended to be a 100% exact copy of the oem case. We believe we achieved a good balance between the oem look and our unique conversion case.
We strongly advise that the assembly of this case is more suited to the experienced watch building enthusiast – Please fully read the Instructions before purchase - CLICK HERE
- Oem and aftermarket MM bracelets will not fit this case. This superb case was designed 100% for straps. This case is specifically designed to suit the NH Grey Movement Holder – The thicker black movement holder i.e. 7S26 SKX007 will not fit.
- Please take extra care not to over-tighten the rear case access screw – it can be damaged/broken if too much force is used – its is a small diameter thread (2mm) with a gasket and does not require to be super tight – simply screw it down snugly – this has been tested to 300M. Take care particularly when using the hex head screw as it may encourage you to over tighten.
Water Resistance – As oem*
- *This case was tested to 300M during development and subsequent testing of actual production cases – no failures were recorded.
- Building an amazing MM look watch with the multitude of SKX007 parts available should lead to some exciting builds.
- A top quality MM conversion set – NOT expected to be a limited edition but the first run of 300 pcs are laser numbered. Achieve the classic timeless MM look at a fraction of the price!