SKX007/SRP Turtle Crown – CT208 Brushed
- Description – Stainless Steel 316L 3 Gasket Hi-Performance threaded Crown – A high quality high performance in house engineered/designed and fully tested Crown – sterile design – complete with stem.
- Finish – Sterile Polished with Circular Brushed Finish – A very nice elegant touch to a simple crown.
- Material – HQ Stainless Steel 316L surgical grade.
- Options – High Polish with and without snake laser design.
- Fitting – Direct fit for original part – no case modification required – DIY stem will need to be cut and cemented.
- Stem Details – NH Stem supplied DIY (cut and fit yourself) Designed for use in SKX007 and variants (0020case) and for the OLD and NEW Samurai as well as the SUMO and the 62Mas modern interpretation SPB051 SPB053. The stem supplied will work with the standard oem 7S26 movement as well as NH35 NH36 NE15 4R36 6R15 movements
- Stem – Suitable for NH35 NH36 NE15 4R35 4R36 6R15 movements and the standard SKX007 7S26 movements.
- Crown Head Ref dimensions – Diameter 7mm x 4.9mm
- Performance – 200M Plus – Reference Info Only – Tested to 500M during extensive development and wet testing with no failures observed – oem crown is a basic minimal single gasket design.
- Information – Please note we also supply NH36 and NH35 NE15 movements CT500, CT501 and CT504 in the shop at a very competitive price. If you require a movement holder it is CT503
- Additional info – Superb high quality 316L SS Triple Gasket Screw-Down Divers Crown complete with DIY stem. A threaded crown is needed for SKX007 movement upgrade e.g. NH35 NH36 NE15 4R36 6R15 – Our in-house designed 3G32 Crown is triple gasket for high performance and safety demanded by todays discerning modding fraternity.
- 200M Case Ref 7S26-0020 – SKX007 SKX009 SKX011 SKX171 SKX173 SKX175 SKX401K SKXA35 – All SUMO variants – SPB051 SPB053
- Samurai – All Samurai models old and new versions SBDA001 SBDA003 SBDA005 SNM009 SNM011 SNM017 SRPB009 SRPB49 SRPB51 SRPB53 SRPB55 SRPC93